top of page
DJI_0010.JPG
1 million payout.png
5ooo entry fee.png
23000 mandatory calcutta.png
45 boats.png
PRIORITY REGISTRATION (Dec. 20 - Jan. 17)

Open to all boats who fished in a previous Walker's Cay Invitational (2021 or 2022) and finished top 15 either year. Invitation must be accepted by January 27.

PRIORITY CONSIDERATION (Dec. 20 - Feb. 10)

Open to all boats who fished in a previous Walker's Cay Invitational (2021 or 2022).

Invitation must be accepted by February 20.

GENERAL INVITATION REQUEST (Open)

IMPORTANT: ALL boats interested in participation MUST request an official invitation to be considered for the tournament. This tournament is open to sportfish boats only.

About
WELCOME TO THE WALKER'S CAY
BLUE MARLIN INVITATIONAL
WalkersCay_Marina_Gantry_Tournament_5.21 natehphoto-0123.jpg
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
billy black white.png

Wednesday, May 24

Captain's Meeting

Thursday, May 25

Day 1 Competition

 

Friday, May 26

Day 2 Competition

Evening Entertainment

Saturday, May 27

Day 3 Competition

Evening Entertainment

Award Ceremony

Schedule
Results
carl gigi allen.png

Welcome to Walker's Cay! Carl & Gigi Allen are pleased to announce the Third Annual Walker's Cay Blue Marlin Invitational. This event will be held May 24-27, 2023. Anglers from all over the world are invited to request entry into this headline event.

 

For over fifty years, Walker’s Cay has been a legendary fishing resort known by fishermen worldwide as the premier, deep-sea fishing location. We look forward to what will no doubt be another stellar tournament featuring some of the best anglers in the world.

Boats teal.jpg
winner years-04.png

1    Reel Pushy

      70' Spencer

2    El Cazador

      85' Ricky Scarborough

3    Big Stick

      63' Weaver

4    Blue Angel

      70' Viking

5    Marlin Darlin

      66' Spencer

2022 winner.png

6    Princess Lily

      66' Viking

7    Grander

      54' Bertram

8    Sir Reel

      72' Merrit

9    Catch 23

      80' Viking

10  Rainmaker

      61' Garlington

reel pushy.png

Reel Pushy  |  2nd Annual Walker's Cay Blue Marlin Invitational Overall Champion

PAST RESULTS

1    Wave Paver

      77' Bayliss

2    Sonny Boy

      57' Bertram

3    Southern Eagle

      70' Spencer

4    Big Stick/Triple S

      70' Spencer

5    Just Chillin

      76' Viking

6    MR LTD

      70' Viking

7    Ohana

      70' Spencer

8    Duchess

      50' Hatteras

9    Gina Lisa

      70' Spencer

10  Island Rover

      70' Spencer

Jackpot
REQUEST INVITATION
Request
JACKPOT
1 million payout.png
5ooo entry fee.png
23000 mandatory calcutta.png
45 boats.png

ENTRY FEE

$5,000 – 100% Payout

CANCELLATION POLICY

Each team is required to pay the $5,000 entry fee in full to register. Entry fee is non-refundable unless tournament is cancelled by Walker’s Cay. Walker’s Cay has the right to move, postpone or cancel day(s) of the tournament due to severe weather.

CALCUTTA

Walker’s Cay will run the Calcutta and take 10%. The remaining 90% will be paid out to the winners.

The CASH ONLY Calcutta $23,000 Across the Board is Mandatory.

1.   $10,000 Daily = 1st, 2nd and 3rd place daily category. Overall points per day. 50%, 30%, 20% payout.

2.   $5,000 Overall Tournament =1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Overall points in the Tournament. 50%, 30%, 20% payout.

3.   $5,000 Largest Blue Marlin = Minimum length to harvest a blue marlin is 107’ lower jaw fork length. Pays 1st & 2nd place largest blue marlin 60% / 40% payout. Full refund if no qualifying fish are caught. If only 1 qualifying fish is caught it will be winner take all.

4.   $3,000 Meat Fish = 1/3 winner take all for the largest dolphin, largest wahoo, and largest tuna. If only 2 qualifying species are weighed the pot will be split in half. If only 1 qualifying species is caught it will be winner take all.

Gallery
GALLERY